The mission of the University of Utah’s St. George Graduate Center is to provide graduate-level educational opportunities and extend the resources of the University of Utah to the citizens of Washington County. To this end, we invite you to submit proposals for programs that will help us accomplish these goals.
Proposals may request up to $50,000 in one-time or ongoing funding for programs beginning FY2020-2021.
- Outline how your program will help students meet graduate education goals, address workforce needs, and promote economic development in Washington County.
- Explain how your proposed program fills a need not already met by other state, county, or city service providers in Washington County.
- Explain how your idea will be implemented and evaluated. Please include a project timeline.
- Collaborative initiatives between private, public, and/or non-profit organizations AND University of Utah departments are encouraged.
- Proposals may target any students and may include degree programs, alternative credentials (certificates, micro-masters, etc.), or non-credit programs that promote and/or lead to graduate level education. Community outreach services are also encouraged.
- First-round proposals are due by Friday, November 15, 2019.
- Second-round proposals are due by Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Selected proposals will be announced in early February 2020.
Please e-mail Dolores Heaton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.