Free Counseling Available
As a University of Utah student, you have access to free mental health counseling services. Come find a confidential, safe, and non-judgmental space to address any stressor or concern in your life and empower you to take actions to meet your needs, values, and goals.
Top reasons students seek counseling
- Academic concerns
- Social anxiety
- Family concerns
Our counseling and mental health services
- Short-term individual and couple counseling
- Support groups/group therapy
- Assistance with referrals
- Consultation with faculty members
- Referrals for psychiatric services
Please note, all services will be conducted with HIPAA-compliant Zoom during COVID-19.
For more information regarding workshops, presentations, and events provided by the Counseling Center, click HERE.