Businesses and individuals may rent classrooms, conference rooms, or student lounge space at the St. George Graduate Center.
Room Rental Rates
|101||IVC classroom, powered tables, multi-media equipped||16||$25|
|102||IVC classroom, powered tables, multi-media equipped||12||$25|
|103||IVC classroom, powered tables, multi-media equipped||12||$25|
|105||IVC classroom, powered tables, multi-media equipped||30||$35|
|201||IVC classroom, powered tables, multi-media equipped||12||$25|
|202||IVC classroom, powered tables, multi-media equipped||8||$25|
|203||Classroom, powered tables, multi-media equipped||19||$25|
|204||Conference room, wheeled tables, multi-media equipped||10||$25|
|205||Classroom, wheeled tables, multi-media equipped||40||$35|
|206||IVC conference room, powered table, multi-media equipped||9||$25|
|Student Lounge||Kitchen area with seating (12), lounge area seating (12)||24||$35|
Rental Contract Information
- Chairs, tables, and any other form of furniture must not be moved into or outside of the rental area unless stated on the Rental Contract.
- A $200 per area cleaning deposit is due at the time of the rental payment. A walk-through of the room(s) rented will occur before the contract begins and at the conclusion of the contract period. If the rented room(s) are left in satisfactory condition the deposit will be returned. If the room(s) are not returned to original condition (trash removed, chalkboards and whiteboards erased, tables and chairs cleaned and returned to original positions, and carpets clean) the deposit will be used to pay for cleaning and/or damages.
- A vacuum is available for your use.
- Catering services are not available through The University of Utah.
- Setup and cleanup time are included in the rental time period.
- Room and equipment reservations are tentative until
- the Confirmation of Campus Facility Reservation and Contract Agreement forms are filled out, signed, and received
- the Certificate of Commercial General Liability Insurance is received
- and the rental and cleaning deposit payments are received.
- For further information, call 435-879-4760.